The APNational Golf Club is hosting the 13th annual Washingston State Hickory Open at the Home Course in DuPont, Wash.
“It’s the ‘Crown Jewel’ hickory event in the Pacific Northwest,” says chief organizer and host Durel Billy. “There are once-in-a-lifetime ‘Major’ raffle items available to participating players. Those details will be announced later.”
- Friday Practice Round: 1 p.m. (arranged by individual player) separate cost
- Event/Tournament Fee: $80 (paid to pro-shop)
- Saturday check in: 9-9:30 a.m.
- Group photo: 9:50 a.m.
- First Time: 10 a.m.
- Individual 18-hole stroke play championship
- Caddies welcome
- WSGA/USGA/SoHG/VHIN handicaps
- Period attire suggested
- No ELECTRONIC YARDAGE DEVICES ALLOWED
- McIntyre Golf Balls Only
- Loaner hickories available $10 per set (email email@example.com reserve a set)
- Trade show tables 8 a.m. – until end of event
*McIntyre Golf Balls will be available for sale day of event
*Loaner Hickories courtesy of Play Hickory Inc.
Open to all who would like to attend!
Click here for information.
Click here to register.
Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont
Hotel | 800 Station Drive, Dupont, WA 98327
2.1 miles for The Home Course