To all SoHG members and friends,
This page is meant to serve as a convenience for those who are seeking to buy or sell clubs or other related equipment or goods.
Send your listing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It will remain listed for 30 days unless you request it be deleted. Try to keep postings simple, such as the following suggested format:
For Sale – Gibson Niblick, (description of item), $45, contact John Doe, 555-555-5555, or email email@example.com
Wanted – Gibson Niblick, (description of item), contact John Doe, 555-555-5555, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot accommodate photos. You can email these directly to interested parties who contact you.
If a listing requires some editing or other questions arise, we’ll correspond with you to ensure everything is correct before posting. However, please be sure to read the Disclaimer below. Listings follow the disclaimer.
- SoHG has final say on suitability of any user postings. The right to edit or refuse publication of any ad is reserved; the Society of Hickory Golfers is not responsible for errors, omissions or misrepresentation.
- The following transaction rules apply to all postings:
- Seller will ship item within seven days of receipt of payment. If buyer pays with personal check, seller will ship within 7 days after check is honored.
- If buyer is not satisfied with the Item, buyer may return Item at buyer's expense. Within 7 days of return of Item in same condition as received by buyer, seller will refund the price.
- Seller assumes risk of non-delivery when Item is shipped to buyer. Buyer assumes risk of non-delivery when item is returned to seller. It is suggested to use delivery confirmation and insurance.
- Unless otherwise stated, cost of shipping will be in addition to item price.
- By placing advertisements on the Society of Hickory Golfers website, seller agrees to honor these conditions. By ordering, buyer agrees to honor these conditions.
Nov. 18, 2014
Lots of playable hickory clubs for sale. Send me your want list and I will look through all my clubs in storage. Frank Henry. Contact email@example.com
Dec. 4, 2014
I am Jeff Wu, from China. I am trying to collect some antique golf collectibles related to China – Shanghai or HongKong. So far, I have two putters, one mid iron, and an advertising illustration. If you happen to know where I can buy similar collectibles, would you please let me know? Thank you so much! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.