To all SoHG members and friends,
This page is meant to serve as a convenience for those who are seeking to buy or sell clubs or other related equipment or goods.
Send your listing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It will remain listed for 30 days unless you request it be deleted. Try to keep postings simple, such as the following suggested format:
For Sale – Gibson Niblick, (description of item), $45, contact John Doe, 555-555-5555, or email email@example.com
Wanted – Gibson Niblick, (description of item), contact John Doe, 555-555-5555, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot accommodate photos. You can email these directly to interested parties who contact you.
If a listing requires some editing or other questions arise, we’ll correspond with you to ensure everything is correct before posting. However, please be sure to read the Disclaimer below. Listings follow the disclaimer.
- SoHG has final say on suitability of any user postings. The right to edit or refuse publication of any ad is reserved; the Society of Hickory Golfers is not responsible for errors, omissions or misrepresentation.
- The following transaction rules apply to all postings:
- Seller will ship item within seven days of receipt of payment. If buyer pays with personal check, seller will ship within 7 days after check is honored.
- If buyer is not satisfied with the Item, buyer may return Item at buyer's expense. Within 7 days of return of Item in same condition as received by buyer, seller will refund the price.
- Seller assumes risk of non-delivery when Item is shipped to buyer. Buyer assumes risk of non-delivery when item is returned to seller. It is suggested to use delivery confirmation and insurance.
- Unless otherwise stated, cost of shipping will be in addition to item price.
- By placing advertisements on the Society of Hickory Golfers website, seller agrees to honor these conditions. By ordering, buyer agrees to honor these conditions.
Oct. 27, 2015
Looking for clubs made by my grandfather, James S. Forrester. They are marked JSF; J.S.Forrester, Cruden Bay; J. Forrester, Waterloo G.C., to name a few. I am sure there are others, including the junior set. Any help or information would be appreciated. Contact Wynn Maxwell at email@example.com.
WANTED – Looking for hickory clubs made by Willie Kid. My grandfather worked for Willie Kid, making clubs, in St. Louis, Mo. from 1914-1919. I'm hoping to find some clubs from that time frame. Please email Tom Heyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nov. 9, 2015
FOR SALE –
Valcan 2 wood with steel shaft made to look like wood leather grip good condition; Harry Lee wood no grip or whipping finished stripped off; Harry Lee wood has leather grip no whipping finished stripped off; unknown maker wood in good condition with some whipping coming loose; George Nicoll Leven Fife Scotland driving iron; Spalding KRO-FLITE 2 iron Geo CryTon special; Burke Grand Prize Mashie; Burke Abcromb’e & Fitch Co. Niblick; Harry Lee Niblick; Burke Abcromb’e & Fitch Co. Putter; Harry Lee Putter; Unknown maker putter. Contact: Terry Sutliffe at email@example.com.
Or phone at 315-952-8355. Photos of clubs can be provided.
Nov. 11, 2015
FOR SALE –Large group of "playable" clubs, bags, and accessories for sale – by the piece or sets. Phone 734-258-8796 or email firstname.lastname@example.org