Aug. 6, 2014
Will consider trade, what do you have? All clubs right handed.
1) A rare vintage set of Spalding Cushion-Neck Kro-Flite Bobby Jones irons. Set of right handed irons includes, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. There is a stamp that says PAT'D 1,551,563. All original grips are on the clubs. imagine a set of irons to make a wonderful addition to your collection. $75 or best offer for ALL eight irons!
2) An early Gibson of Kinghorn mark used from 1895, leather grip, SMOOTH deep face Iron, fantastic collectors item! Good ole wood shaft. $150 or best offer.
3) Two clubs, woods, Walter Hagen American Lady, a 1 1/2 and a 2 1/2, leather grips, wood shafts, $60 or best offer.
4) Wood, McClurg Star L 206 Wood head, leather grip, appears to have been refinished, wood shaft, $15 or best offer.
5) Stewart iron, Tom Stewart Jr. (1861-1931) St. Andrews Scotland C 1905, original wood shaft, Leather grip. T. Stewart made clubs for Tom Morris' Shops. $42 or best offer.
6) Tommy Cruickshank deluxe hand forged, matched putter, $10 or best offer.
7) Mid iron, Burke Golf Co. Newark, Ohio, c 1910-1915, wood shaft, leather grip, $16.
8) Two wood shafts for replacements, 34 3/4-inches and 34 inches long. $7 or best offer.
Contact Shawn McCauley at email@example.com
or call 586-557-7241