To all SoHG members and friends,
This page is meant to serve as a convenience for those who are seeking to buy or sell clubs or other related equipment or goods.
Send your listing to email@example.com.
It will remain listed for 30 days unless you request it be deleted. Try to keep postings simple, such as the following suggested format:
For Sale – Gibson Niblick, (description of item), $45, contact John Doe, 555-555-5555, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanted – Gibson Niblick, (description of item), contact John Doe, 555-555-5555, or email email@example.com
We cannot accommodate photos. You can email these directly to interested parties who contact you.
If a listing requires some editing or other questions arise, we’ll correspond with you to ensure everything is correct before posting. However, please be sure to read the Disclaimer below. Listings follow the disclaimer.
- SoHG has final say on suitability of any user postings. The right to edit or refuse publication of any ad is reserved; the Society of Hickory Golfers is not responsible for errors, omissions or misrepresentation.
- The following transaction rules apply to all postings:
- Seller will ship item within seven days of receipt of payment. If buyer pays with personal check, seller will ship within 7 days after check is honored.
- If buyer is not satisfied with the Item, buyer may return Item at buyer's expense. Within 7 days of return of Item in same condition as received by buyer, seller will refund the price.
- Seller assumes risk of non-delivery when Item is shipped to buyer. Buyer assumes risk of non-delivery when item is returned to seller. It is suggested to use delivery confirmation and insurance.
- Unless otherwise stated, cost of shipping will be in addition to item price.
- By placing advertisements on the Society of Hickory Golfers website, seller agrees to honor these conditions. By ordering, buyer agrees to honor these conditions.
Aug. 15, 2014
Large collection of approximately 100 wood shaft clubs – woods, irons, putters. Looking for $2,000. Contact Stuart Gerber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aug. 24, 2014
3 and 4 irons, RTJ, by Tom Stewart. Contact Joe Guerard at email@example.com
Aug. 27, 2014
Nice start to a playable women's set. Pro Iron (a higher end brand from MacGregor) Mid-Iron, Mashie-Iron, and Mashie-Niblick. All re-pinned and epoxied. Original grips with fancy wrap in supple condition. Clubs marked "L" and stamped with Chas. D. Koontz (head pro at Shrine Club in Lincoln, Nebraska) - $90. Contact Erik, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sept. 4, 2014
Good, playable brassie. Hickory shaft, no cracks, leather grips. Contact Ray Tokareff at email@example.com
Sept. 8, 2014
New Knickers along with the socks and hat. Never worn – wrong size for me. Pants are 42 reg. waist. Light brown (from T. Barry Knickers Co.) Socks are one size fits all. Hat is 7and 1/8 in size. Light tan. Asking $300 for the set. Pics can be sent if interested. Contact Vern @ 905-551-4055